Unlocking Unmatched Luxury and Efficiency: The Advantages of Choosing a Boutique Home Builder and Contractor
As a boutique construction management service provider CdM Homes is distinguished by its deliberate focus on crafting a limited number of luxury homes at any given time, ensuring an unparalleled level of attention and dedication to each project. We prioritize the creation of exceptional, high-performance homes with timeless architecture that withstands the test of generations. Opting for a boutique builder offers exponential benefits, transforming your dream home into a reality with meticulous attention to detail.
-Whether its new construction or a renovation e offer varying construction management services and fee structures according to client needs.
– Conduct daily site visits , review critical path progress, and manage construction remotely for clients living outside the area.
Site Acquisition Analysis:
– Evaluate potential sites before purchase.
– Assess suitability for client goals, code restrictions, constructability, sun exposure, and views.
– Collaborate with client, agent and or design professionals to analyze site potential.
– Assess need for specialized construction techniques.
– Meet with owner and key consultants to establish project goals, budget, objectives, and scope.
– Utilize client questionnaire to identify lifestyle and expectations.
– Site Planning:
-Collaborate to develop site plan considering optimal building location, views, solar access, and site amenities.
– Computer Modeling:
– Our design partners of three-dimensional computer modeling for interior walkthrough and building exteriors.
– **Models/Artist Renderings:
– Create project models and artist renderings ranging from simple mass models to detailed 3-D digital renderings.
– Interior Design Consultation:
– Collaborate with design professionals to provide interior architectural design for congruency with exterior theme.
– Collaborate with client’s interior design professional.
– Construction Documents:
– Review plans and specifications for construction bidding and building.
– Include kitchen design, lighting design, and specification of healthy building materials.
– Landscape Architecture:
– Provide landscape designer, collaborating with client’s landscape architect for cohesiveness.
– Preliminary Cost Estimate/Analysis:
– Secure preliminary construction cost estimates after receiving preliminary design drawings.
– Sustainability Analysis/LEED Project Coordination:
– Utilize over forty years of experience in energy-efficient design and green building materials.
– Provide LEED project conformance management in collaboration with client’s objectives.
– Building Dept. Processing:
– Handle processing with building, zoning, and planning agencies to secure permits.
– Sub Contractor Selections:
– Provide a list of experienced sub contractors .
– Assist with interviews and answer questions during the bidding process.